Kalamazoo Long Term Care Pharmacy is a recognized provider to PACE programs throughout Michigan. Notable services include:
- Delivery of cycle, same day delivery, and STAT delivery
- Cycle medications can be separated for home and clinic administration
- Multiple package types: Unit dose, multi-dose compliance packaging, programmed medication wheels
- Designated and experienced staff for your PACE program
- Framework Link Pharmacy Portal gives secure access to print MARs on demand, order refills at the click of a button, and communicate directly with your designated customer service staff
- Pharmacy provided on-site consultant pharmacist and technician
- We supply a stand-alone StatSafe cart for each clinic with customizable inventory to allow first doses to be given at the clinic.
- Dispensing is captured electronically and communicated directly from the cart to allow easy tracking.
- Kalamazoo Long Term Care receives communication from the portal about low inventory and soon to expire medications in the cart to be sure you don’t run out of stock.
- A narcotic box is available for safety and accountability of controlled substances.
- Direct billing to PBM/Med-D at a patient level.
If you have any questions about the services we provide, please contact us.